Website Warner Bros
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Music Library Intern this Spring for the Music department. The intern will assist with the maintenance of the company’s extensive music library, specifically, all materials (audio and paper) connected to Warner Bros.’ feature film scores. This intern may:
- Organize/ “break down” orchestral parts from various recent film scores for archival purposes.
- Scan sheet music and other documents to create digital files for the Music Library database.
- Assist in organizing music materials such as audio recordings, music scores, music research materials.
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in music-related field – preferably composition and arranging, not graduating prior to April 2019.
- Ability to read sheet music and scores.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.