- Manage foundation database records, conducting research and liaising with foundation Chairman and publicist to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, performing data entry, and carrying out data clean up.
- Assist with data migration for a database currently in development.
- Working alone or alongside foundation Chairman and publicist, draft basic correspondence.
- Other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Starting work days/hours are Mondays and Wednesdays 9am-6pm. Schedule is not flexible.
- Familiarity with use of FileMaker databases or previous experience with database systems.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; excellent research skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org