Moore Public Library
Provides high-level customer service by assisting customers in the use of Pioneer Library System’s resources and in the operation of computers and standard office software products; provides timely and accurate information and answers to research questions; develops and conducts programming; performs other duties as assigned. The position is full-time (40 hrs/wk) and starts at $45,600 a year. Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and weekends, in addition up to two weeks of “Mandatory New Hire Orientation & Training” located at the Administrative Offices in Norman.
- MLS or MLIS degree required from an accredited college or university;
- Experience working with children or early childhood education preferred;
- Some library experience preferred;
- Equivalent combination of technical training, education, and/or experience may be considered;
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Understands and performs basic functions and tasks of common software programs and email applications;
- Uses and helps others use basic computer hardware;
- Working knowledge in the operation of computers and office machines, and standard office software products, electronic resources, internet and database retrieval;
- Ability to gain thorough knowledge of Pioneer Library System policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability in working with children and children’s programming;
- Ability to develop and implement effective programs;
- Skills in working with public, public speaking and conducting effective library programs;
- Strong skills in written and spoken business communications;
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs;
- Ability to retrieve and replace items from floor level to at least 5 ½ feet in height.
Applications accepted through March 21, 2021. Résumé alone is not sufficient; completed online application form is required. To apply for this position visit www.pioneerlibrarysystem.org – click About Us, Jobs@PLS link at bottom of page.
Pioneer Library System will make all reasonable accommodations in the application and employment processes. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Elissa Fox at 405-801-4506, or by email, email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.