Website LAC Group
LAC Group seeks a Research Analyst to be part of an experienced and talented research team for a diverse national law firm that can be located in any of their offices (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Washington DC or New York). This role will work independently as well as with a research team providing legal and other types of research to attorneys and staff.
The best candidates for the role will be dynamic individuals with good judgment who are deadline-oriented with the ability to work under pressure. This is a full-time benefited position and the hours for the position will be 10 AM – 6 PM PT (1 PM – 9 PM ET) as well as one weekend day per month (7 AM – 3 PM PT/10 AM – 6 PM ET)) which will earn a comp day in return.
- Conduct research and analytics in legal, business and other subjects.
- Serve as practice, subject, and/or industry research specialist in areas aligned with the firm’s practice and business.
- Provide training on research strategies and resources as requested.
- Participate in collection development including new databases, websites and print material.
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage is required as part of team rotation.
- MLS from an ALA-accredited university and at least 2 years of experience in a research environment.
- Experience with industry research tools such as LexisNexis, WestLaw, Factiva, Cap IQ, Bloomberg, etc.
- Strong technical skills, including familiarity with SharePoint and MS Office
To apply for this job please visit lac.gp.