Kaiser Permanente is seeking an Information Architect to work within our Digital Experience Center to enhance findability and overall user experience throughout Kaiser Permanente’s web and mobile channels.
- Define website and app navigation and key user flows.
- Collaborate with content strategy to define content groupings.
- Partner with specialists to define and enhance metadata, search, and personalization.
- Define research requirements to support IA activities and partner with the User Research team to carry out studies that generate the needed data.
- Create key deliverables such as sitemaps, user flows, and navigation wireframes to communicate and document the IA.
- Collaborate with other UX team members, product managers, and developers to meet the needs of Kaiser Permanente’s consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science, psychology, HCI, interaction design, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience defining website and/or application structure, navigation, and user flows.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with requirements analysis and user research methods.
- Master’s degree in information science, psychology, HCI, interaction design, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Healthcare or financial services industry experience.
- Experience designing for responsive web and native mobile apps.
- Experience with interaction design.
- Experience working in a large enterprise or similarly complex environment.
- Skilled with conceptual sketching and workshop facilitation.