Website Warner Bros.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
- WarnerMedia seeks a Fall 2021 Music Library & Research Intern for New Line Productions, Inc.
- The intern will assist with the maintenance of the company’s extensive music library, specifically, all materials (audio and paper) connected to Warner Bros.’ feature film scores.
- Organize/ “break down” orchestral parts from various recent film scores for archival purposes.
- Scan sheet music and other documents to create digital files for the Music Library database.
- Assist in organizing music materials such as audio recordings, music scores, music research materials.
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.