Website UCLA Library Data Science Center
- Assist with the management, production and distribution of e-newsletters.
- Help with other miscellaneous tasks such as research and DSC events, as needed.
- Establish and develop collaborations with other campus groups, such as student organizations, academic departments, campus initiatives, and professional organizations.
- Provide data & coding consultation as part of the DSC DataSquad.
- Utilize and build on their programming and or data analysis skills (typically in but not limited to Python, R, Java, C++, and SQL) to solve data problems.
- Develop associated supporting materials which include project documentation, stakeholder-focused communications, and technical reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with popular social media platforms.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient work ethic.
- Interest in technical writing or science communication.
- Interest in data science, data ethics and justice, computer science, or STEM-related fields is a plus.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit docs.library.ucla.edu.