Website Fawkes IDM
An international law firm is seeking a Research Analyst to be responsible for responding to reference and research requests from attorneys, legal assistants and administrative personnel. This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity. Interested candidates should apply directly to this job posting.
• Performing legal, business and scientific reference and research using a variety of free and fee-based databases and websites.
• Handling document delivery and interlibrary loans.
• Assisting with current awareness services by developing requests and monitoring results.
• Participating in collection development activities, reviewing products and recommending changes to the collection.
• Contributing to the development of content for the intranet.
• MLS or equivalent from an ALA accredited school.
• 2+ years experience in a legal and business research position, preferably in a law firm or other similar environment.
• Experience with Westlaw, LexisAdvance, Law 360, Wolters Kluwer, Bloomberg BNA, etc.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritizing multiple projects and assignments.
• Ability to analyze, cull and summarize search results.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobilize.com.