Website LAC Group
LAC Group seeks a Library Subscription Services Coordinator for a multinational law firm’s office in Los Angeles. The role will play an integral role in the firm’s RIM functions and handle subscription renewals and new acquisition requests for the department as they arise both for electronic and print resources within the Firm. This is a full-time employment opportunity.
- Liaise and manage vendor relations to negotiate subscription licensing terms, purchases, and pricing.
- Liaise with multi-location user community, providing solutions, support, and superior customer service.
- Identify potential suppliers and enhance relationships with existing vendors.
- Assist in the annual budget process.
- Assist in the handling and processing of invoices, account reconciliation, and variance reports working closely with Accounting and Finance.
- Generate weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on resource usage, cost recovery, and other metrics, analyze the results and provide summaries and analysis as needed.
- Maintain accurate acquisition data, statistics, user lists, and resource reports.
- Coordinate, promote, and support vendor training for attorneys on resources and systems supported by the RIM Department.
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the RIM Department.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, an MLS degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of library resource management experience preferred, preferably in the area of subscription services or purchasing/asset management. Prior experience working in a law firm is desired.
- Strong computer and technical skills are preferred. Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications is required.
To apply for this job please visit lac.gp.