Choctaw County Public Library
- Manages the daily operations, circulation, facility oversight, library appearance, staff performance, and safety issues of the Choctaw County Public Library, a member of Southeast Oklahoma Library System.
- For the entire library system, coordinates the selection and customer support for library downloadable platforms such as OverDrive and Libby
- Plans system-wide programs and activities targeted for adults
- Assists with collection services.
- Necessary skills include leadership, change management, information technology, problem solving and customer service.
- Master of Library and Information Science preferred.
The starting salary is $46,800 and dependent on education and experience with competitive benefits.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com