- Two to three years’ academic library and administrative/supervisory experience
- Master of Library Science required
- Great written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential. The ability to multi-task and organize a wide range of projects. Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, library catalogs, and periodical databases is required. Experience in creating digital resources is helpful.
- Some alternate scheduling will occur to include evenings and weekends, July 15–June 15.
A complete application packet includes a cover letter, a résumé with references including contact information, and unofficial transcripts (Official transcripts will be required from finalists). Only unofficial transcripts may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.mcpherson.edu.