Website LAC Group
LAC Group is seeking a Library Technician to support a project processing East Asian language materials for a major Federal library in the Washington, DC area. This is a long-term, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Use an Integrated Library System (ILS) to prepare serials and other multipart publications for binding.
- In addition to binding preparations, staff will update library holdings, shift collections to accommodate growth, pin and link volumes to manage inventory and re-shelve material.
- Experience working with an Integrated Library System (Voyager preferred) to manage serials in East Asian languages.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and follow complex directions.
- Working knowledge of Korean and/or Japanese is required.
To apply for this job please visit lac.gp.