LAC Group is seeking a qualified Librarian to perform quality control review on a variety of Law materials and collections at a prestigious federal library in Washington, DC. The Librarian will provide assistance to conduct a quality review of completed work in areas of processing collection receipts, collection maintenance, looseleaf filing, physical inventory, and binding preparation of law materials. This is a full time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) position, benefited. The work must be performed on-site.
- MLS from an ALA-accredited library school is required
- 2+ years of work experience in a library (Law preferred)
- Experience in reviewing completed work for quality control
- Knowledge of online catalogs, MARC records, and basic cataloging procedures for legal monographs and serials
- Working knowledge of processing materials in various languages preferred
- Strong attention to and ability to work with great detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and exceed fixed production quotas
To apply for this job please visit www.libgig.com.