Website LAC Group
LAC Group seeks a New Client Lead Assistant/Research Facilitator for a well-regarded national law firm’s office in downtown Los Angeles. The New Client Lead Assistant/Research Facilitator will be responsible for assisting in client development and monitor and provide access to databases and electronic resources. This is a full-time employment position that will be fully onsite (once COVID restrictions are lifted and organization safety protocols are satisfied).
- Obtain court complaints via third-party providers such as Bloomberg, CourthouseNews, and CourtLink.
- Additional projects and routine tasks such as tracking the efficacy of complaint procurement.
- Assist with onboarding and decommissioning of attorneys and support personnel by providing credentials to Casetext, Lexis, Westlaw, etc.
- Routinely evaluate the value of subscribed resources and related activities utilizing tools such as OneLog and Survey Monkey.
- Facilitate enhanced and appropriate resource use by working with both external research partners and internal training teams to create educational programming.
- Monitors and reports usage of resources.
- Generates and maintains the Research & Knowledge Center’s event programming calendar.
- At least 1 year of previous experience working with legal electronic resources/research databases and attorney communication/support preferably in a legal environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- Prior experience with research tools including LexisNexis, WestLaw, CapitalIQ, Cheetah and Bloomberg is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft product suite, including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel is required.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work overtime (if needed).
To apply for this job please visit lac.gp.