Website Hitch Media Group
A digital-first design studio and full-service agency.
Hitch Media Group is a digital-first, design studio and full-service agency with over 25 years of experience, creating premium, award-winning experiences in video, graphic, and UX design.
This position will have the unique opportunity to work alongside our award-winning Creative Director. You will be directly involved in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative websites as well as mobile products. You will learn to bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to create world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with a willingness to get their hands dirty and be able to dedicate at least 15 hours or more per week.
Our current projects include everything from building a new Healthcare app to creating new websites for a UC Berkeley museum as well as pop star Shawn Mendes’ upcoming World Tour.
This role is a great chance to receive mentoring, gain real-world work experience, and build your creative portfolio.
- Collaborate with our Creative Director to create compelling interactive experiences, logo design, and identity packages.
- Work with the consulting team to gain insights into the client’s business and project objectives.
- Learn to perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces.
- Develop motion graphics for use on sites and/or film projects.
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved.
The ideal candidate for this Internship will possess a clear finesse and facility with graphic design, web design, web development, and/or visual communication, as well as strong attention to detail. Curious, active learners who are intrinsically motivated, passionate about design and visual communication, and excited to gain a deeper understanding of the various types of creative work possible are especially encouraged to apply.
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a portfolio of digital projects.
- Great attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy.
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales.
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools.
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment.
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe After Effects and motion graphics are a plus, but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org