Fubo Art Foundation
The Fubon Art Foundation is looking for a museum specialist, who could act as a consultant or to form a team of 2-3 to assist the CEO when she visits museums in Los Angeles. This person will help the CEO to collect data for her research, in preparation for the launch of the Fubon Art Museum in Taipei. While this is a temporary role, we will mostly like assign a key position within the Fubon Art Foundation to the person who assumes this role. For the long term, the foundation is looking for someone who can:
1. Assume the role of deputy director, who can represent the CEO in discussions on development and collaboration, who also specializes in finance and management etc.
2. Assume the role of chief curator
3. Take up the responsibilities in museum education
The Chief Curator is a member of the Museum’s senior management team, actively participating in shaping the organization’s vision and mission, while directing its artistic program. This position leads the efforts to create a pleasing ambience for a variety of art form in a systematic way and edutainment through space configuration, selection for works.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible curatorial, and art museum management experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Major in art history, fine arts, museum studies or related fields preferred
- With expertise in modern art preferred
- Excellent exhibition writing and research skills
- Insight into art trends and a good eye for art
- Development and implementation of exhibitions program and planning
- Management of curatorial team, policies, procedures, and budgets
Interested candidates should contact Jacqueline at at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com