Fish & Richardson
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world’s most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis, San Diego, or Silicon Valley teams in our fast-paced Library & Knowledge Information Systems group in the Information Technology Department as a Research Analyst.
- Responsible for successful and timely completion of online search requests submitted by legal and support staff, while in constant communication regarding workflow issues and request updates
- Support research team in responding to requests from Marketing & Business Development for research, alerts, analytics, insight reports and larger projects as needed
- Assist with library orientations, training, outreach and marketing of services, focusing on relationship building and service excellence
- Monitor the Library department request que for specifically assigned shifts to ensure a high level of service to the legal staff
- Through professional development and regular research, stay abreast of latest search tools, information resources and search techniques; keeping supervisor informed of potential additions or enhancements to research services
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required; MSLIS or other relevant advanced degree is desired
- Minimum of three years’ experience with research services and resources in a Library, Intellectual Property and/or Legal setting is required
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills necessary to communicate with a diverse group of attorneys and staff with professionalism, courtesy, and tact
This position offers competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Fish & Richardson are award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.