North Dakota State Library
We offer a rewarding work environment, career development opportunities and an excellent benefit package, including a fully paid family health insurance plan, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation and sick leave, retirement plan, 457 deferred compensation plan, and voluntary insurance benefits including dental, vision and life insurance.
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate all aspects of Fiscal Services Division. Manage administrative operations of the division.
- Responsible for agency budget development and monitoring, administrative services, grant administration and overseeing federal funds and programs.
- Communicate positively, efficiently and effectively in regard to the development and delivery of services as well as implementation of policies and procedures.
- Supervise five personnel within Fiscal Services Division; assisting with hiring, training and evaluation processes for employees.
- Be responsible for procurement/purchasing for the agency.
- Collect and compile reports on department statistics and serve on the agency’s Executive Leadership Team.
- Approximately 10% of time may be spent in travel to attend professional development and training-related opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business administration or accounting
- 5 years of professional accounting / fiscal management experience
- 3 years of management experience which included supervision of staff
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Experience with the development, evaulation and maintenance of administrative programs, policies and procedures (preferred).
- Experience with compliance of administrative, legal and legislative directives, policies, rules and regulations (preferred).
All applications for open State Library positions must be made via the State of ND Careers site: www.nd.gov/careers. All applicants must provide: resume, cover letter (with brief description of the applicant’s background/qualifications), unofficial transcripts, and three work-related references. Paper submissions will not be accepted. Application materials must be received by 11:59 PM on the posted closing date. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All potential applicants must attach and/or upload the following documents in a .pdf, .doc or .docx format.
Contact Hope Wedul, HR Officer at 701-328-3357 or email@example.com for more information, accommodation or assistance in the application or interview process.
To apply for this job please visit www.cosla.org.