Belle Isle Library
Under the direction of the Library Manager, the Engagement Manager provides leadership and direction for full-time and part-time Engagement staff. Assumes overall responsibility for supporting the library’s strategic goals and initiatives by working with Education and Program Services staff and Engagement colleagues to provide relevant and timely programs and services inside and outside the library.
The hiring salary for this position is $50,606.40 annually. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. This position is exempt from the federal Fair Labor Standards Act. The current need for this position requires that the candidate be available to work all hours the library is open, with specific availability to work a Thursday evening shift from 12:15 pm to 9:15 pm. Additionally, the candidate will need to be available to work a rotating weekend shift (usually one Saturday and one Sunday per month).* Candidates must be available to work all hours the library is open, including nights and weekends.
- Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited college or university in Library and Information Science.
- One or more years of personnel management experience with evidence of progressive responsibility and interdisciplinary approaches to problem-solving and decision-making
- Two or more years of customer service experience working in a public library setting
- Enthusiasm for public service and the ability to work well with a diverse patronage.
- High level of comfort with program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Experience building sustainable community relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.