Website Clear Channel Outdoor
This position reports to the VP, Marketing Operations and supports the overall operational efficiency of our marketing & creative technology systems, including our digital asset management system, project management platform, and marketing automation tool. This position spends less time with client-specific marketing strategies and more time toward internal tool optimization, process standardization, and workflow management.
- Curate, organize and tag presentations, case studies, marketing materials and photos into our internal asset management system using established keywording standards
- Develop digital photo galleries to support company-wide initiatives, emerging technologies, & hot client categories.
- Assist with asset searches to support national sales requests.
- Curate and publish monthly photo reel for our Corporate Office.
- Pull quarterly photo reports to share with regional marketing leaders.
- Develop monthly report of Marketing Operations activities .
- Perform quarterly Quality Assurance checks on our internal asset management system.
- Track weekly/monthly/quarterly creative and marketing initiatives using Asana’s project management platform.
- Manage schedules, agenda and create PowerPoint slides for monthly Creative calls.
- Perform weekly updates to email distribution lists.
- Manage and update internal employee lists in HubSpot.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, experience, or military experience.
- Library management experience preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing, advertising, or creative services organization.
- Project management, resource management, or equivalent, system or platform
- Ability to articulate and understand a variety of different organizational teams’ workflows
- Strong attention to detail, solid time management skills and the ability to multi-task / prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 or Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Mac OSX preferred
- Competent in Adobe software applications (i.e., In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator) preferred
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture.
- Getting Organized: Is well organized, resourceful, and planful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done.
- Business Perspective: Using an understanding of business issues, processes, and outcomes to enhance business performance.
- Client Focus: Provide service excellence to internal clients.
- Communicating Effectively: Writes and presents effectively; strongly gets a message across.
- Getting Organized: Is well organized, resourceful, and innovative; effective and efficient at working with multiple resources to achieve daily/weekly tasks.
To apply for this job please visit clearchanneloutdoor.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.