We are seeking a Digital Asset Manager to govern our various digital asset archives — supporting multiple brands, product portfolios, departments, and regional offices. The ideal candidate excels at building lasting cross-functional relationships and leading process innovations in a fast-paced worldwide, organization.
You would manage thousands of assets for the Belkin International family of brands applied across a variety of project types — packaging, in-store (POS), online (web, eCommerce, social, CRM), trade shows/events, videos, presentations, etc. Your key function would be to maximize discovery of assets located on various platforms — Workfront digital asset management (DAM) system, multiple file servers and Sharepoint sites.
- Manage the lifecycle of marketing assets
- Integrate final assets into the DAM system and Brand Portal
- Manage the libraries of components used to develop final assets, including (but not limited to) iconography, logos, typefaces, stock photography, stock video footage, 3D files, template files
- Share of assets to internal team members, cross-functional teams and external partners
- Manage asset retention schedules
- Develop strategy for backup server structures
- Develop migration plan to the DAM for key assets currently located on company servers and Microsoft Sharepoint locations
- Train and support our global and regional offices.A weekly or bi-weekly EMEA call would be earlier than the standard 9:00AM PST workday start time while an APeA call would be after 5:00PM PST.
- Collaborate with IT system manager to optimize the user experience and functionality of the DAM.
- Proactively recommend updates to taxonomy, metadata, and naming conventions based on changing business requirements and metadata best practices.
- Enforce proper tagging and asset categorization.
- Estimate and purchase licensing for assets, open PO’s and manage stock photography and video account(s).
- Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements of Belkin.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Advanced degree (MLIS or similar), certification or equivalent experience working with DAM systems
- 5-7 years’ experience working with global organizations
- Demonstrated knowledge in print-ready and web-ready requirements
- Experience planning and developing asset ontologies, including content taxonomies and structured metadata, for large content catalogs
- Experience crafting information interactions with the user experience of asset management
- Experience in planning for content reuse and adaptive content strategy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to assess, prioritize and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- (Preferred) Experience with Workfront DAM & MRM
To apply for this job please visit belkin.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.