As an Assistant Digital Asset Manager within Marketing Operations, you are working across marketing teams using your organizational skills and media knowledge to assist in populating the digital asset management system. Your understanding of how people search and use any media type will enable us to build better collections and train users. You thrive in fast-paced, team environments and are comfortable pivoting between multiple projects at any given point in time. Problem-solving comes naturally and your ability to build consensus is a key strength to your success.
- Locate and organize content for upload, tag, and assign permissions to Marketing assets in the digital asset management (DAM) tool.
- Problem solve any file issues using basic knowledge of various file formats.
- Associate summary rights information with assets.
- Assist with search queries.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite and customer service.
- 3+ years of experience using a DAM tool (doesn’t matter which one) with flexibility to learn a new system.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have the ability to communicate promptly, professionally, clearly in person and via written correspondence.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail and be able to enter data using correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Understanding of taxonomy and metadata standards to enhance search functionality and end user experience.
- Basic understanding of media licensing.
- Embrace user training.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed and often, remote team.
To apply for this job please visit aquent.com.